Goal: To learn the most effective method of developing leaders in an organization
- Knowledge of the methods and basic indicators of the Training Within Industry program.
- Understanding of the measurable benefits of implementing the TWI program.
- Ability to use individual methods.
Goal: To understand prinicples of the most effective on-the-job training method
- Understanding the basic errors that disturb the acquisition of knowledge by an employee.
- Familiarization with the basic documents that enable the TWI Job Instruction method to be implemented and maintained.
- Understanding the most critical aspects of well conducted on-the-job training.
Goal: To learn the rules of preparation of Skill Matrix
- Understanding what is the goal of Skill Matrix.
- Ability to manage trainings according to Skill Matrix.
- Improving the process of developing skills of employees by skill gap analysis.
Goal: To learn the rules of the correct creation of Job Breakdowns and Work Instructions in accordance with TWI
- Understanding the rules of creating Job Breakdowns and Work Instructions – specific rules for important steps, key points and reasons for key points.
- Ability to apply knowledge as a standard for describing work in instructions.
- Improving the quality of prepared Work Instructions.
Goal: To practice the key elements of conducting an effective on-the-job training according to TWI JI method
- Understanding the importance of 4 steps from TWI Job Instruction method.
- Practicing a training method on the real case study.
- Understanding the basic errors that disturb the effectiveness of on-the-job trainings.
Goal: To learn how to use TWI in automated, specific, long and not so repetitive operations
- Ability to use TWI in operations where it is difficult to use the standard TWI method.
- Understanding the principles of creating TPM / SMED instructions.
- Getting to know the modified method of training – more focused on transfering an expert knowledge.
Goal: To understand how TWI JM can build the real Continuous Improvement culture in organization
- Understanding the real meaning of Kaizen approach.
- Get to know how TWI JM method can be used to improve the processes.
- Gaining knowledge about which processes should be chosen first during implementation.
Goal: To learn the TWI JM method of improving work on the real case study
- Understanding the 5W1H approach in process analysis.
- Gaining knowledge about improving processes according to TWI Work Methods.
- Understanding Job Breakdown from TWI JM on the real case study – step by step analysis.
Goal: To learn how to prevent conflicts and solve the problems with TWI JR
- Learning the four foundations of good relations.
- Understanding what is a problem and how supervisor should deal with problems when appear.
- Ability to solve the problem with TWI JR form.
Goal: To learn the method of solving employee problems according to TWI Job Relations
- Learning the method of solving employee problems.
- Understanding methods to build good relationships with employees.
- Practing problem solving method on the real case study.